Sentences with Field, Field in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Field
1. I plowed the field.
2. We plowed the field.
3. I played right field.
4. I ran around the field.
5. Steve plowed the field.
6. They work in the fields.
7. Frank’s field is history.
8. That is our baseball field.
9. Let’s cut across this field.
10. I walked around in the field.
11. She is a leader in her field.
12. Alex’s field of study is law.
13. They have worked in the field.
14. Today is our school field day.
15. The referee entered the field.
16. George walked across the field.
17. He’s the best man in his field.
18. The field is covered with snow.
19. His family works in the fields.
20. These fields produce fine crops.
21. The field of battle is my temple.
22. Cattle were grazing in the field.
23. Steve was a pioneer in this field.
24. The man is a pioneer in this field.
25. The house was surrounded by fields.
26. The football field was round in shape.
27. My brother hit a fly into right field.
28. The farmer sowed his field with wheat.
29. He worked in the field of agriculture.
30. I found the field trip very educational.
31. The defeated team slowly left the field.
32. If I cut across the field, it’ll save time.
33. How many decimetres is the width of the field?
34. We grub up almost all over the field to find gold.
35. Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.
36. Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field.
37. In which field do you see yourself more experienced and willing?
38. A magnet is a material or object that produces a magnetic field.
39. Magnet is defined as a material that can produce its own magnetic field.
40. The technologies in this field and game engines are not as hard as you think.
41. Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.
42. An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
43. Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and see that it is barren.
44. I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don’t notice it.”
45. Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer.
46. Whenever you interact with people, don’t be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence.
47. Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?
48. My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.
49. I was the type of guy that used to get up in the morning and go out and just out run everybody on the field without stretching or warming up or anything.