Sentences with First of all, First of all in a Sentence in English, Sentences For First of all
1. First of all my father came to us.
2. First of all I can use a computer.
3. First of all I think we can go out.
4. First of all I will come with you too.
5. First of all I don’t want to help you.
6. First of all I can go to school tomorrow.
7. First of all, we need to create a new list.
8. First of all we can watch TV in the evening.
9. First of all we can go to the cinema tomorrow.
10. First of all I won’t go to work in the morning.
11. First of all I can get up early in the morning.
12. Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself.
13. I haven’t seen Clones, which has been during this period when I haven’t seen much of anything, but I did see Phantom Menace, and see my feelings about it – see, first of all, I think that when you make a lot of movies, your attitude about the movies changes.
14. While a case can be made for intelligent design, I can’t figure out why some Christians are so thrilled about that possibility. First of all, it doesn’t prove there’s a God. If anything, intelligent design lends support to some form of pantheism that defines God as immanent within nature.