Sentences with Flight, Flight in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Flight
1. Is it a direct flight?
2. Samuel’s flight was delayed.
3. A thick fog delayed our flight.
4. Confirm you are taking a flight.
5. What time does my flight depart?
6. Samuel is a tall flight attendant.
7. The flight was delayed due to heavy rain.
8. Where’s the gate for Japan Airlines flight 679?
9. He will travel neither by subways nor by flights.
10. Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.
11. My sister got a job with an airline company and became a flight attendant.
12. What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive.
13. Rural flight is exacerbated when the population decline leads to the loss of rural services.
14. The secret of flight is this — you have to do it immediately, before your body realizes it is defying the laws.
15. They fell awkwardly, trying to grab each other, and rolled down two flights like lumpy bags of potatoes, shrieking the whole way.
16. Heights by great men reached and kept were not obtained by sudden flight but, while their companions slept, they were toiling upward in the night.
17. I’ll always remember when I bumped into Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts on a flight to my mother’s funeral in 1994, and how kind she was during that difficult time.
18. I never come back home with the same moral character I went out with something or other becomes unsettled where I had achieved internal peace some one or other of the things I had put to flight reappears on the scene.
19. This is your captain speaking. Welcome aboard flight…one, from…here to there. We’ll be cruising at a height of ten feet, going up to twelve and a half feet if we see anything big. And our copilot today is a flask of coffee.