Sentences with Flutter, Flutter in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Flutter
1. My eyes fluttered shut.
2. His eyes fluttered shut.
3. The flag fluttered in the breeze.
4. After a moment, his eyes flutter closed.
5. The cherry blossoms flutter down whenever the wind blows.
6. His eyelashes flutter and he looks at me through a haze of opiates.
7. We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever.
8. The leaves, by themselves, are no more than trivial fluttering decoration.
9. Everything in me feels fluttering and free, like I could take off from the ground at any second.
10. It was love lashed by its own self that spoke. It was pride half slain that fluttered in the dust.
11. If that moment had been a real thing, it would’ve been a butterfly, flapping and fluttering toward the sun.
12. The elusive nature of love… it can be such a fleeting thing. You see it there and it’s just fluttering and it’s gone.