Sentences with Forest, Forest in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Forest
1. Animals inhabit the forest.
2. We walk through the forest.
3. We must protect the forests.
4. Workers watered the forests.
5. I dreamed that I was in a forest.
6. We saw 2 elephants in the forest.
7. Voices echoed through the forest.
8. We went for a walk in the forest.
9. Frank disappeared into the forest.
10. Alex was hiding in a dense forest.
11. There are many deer in this forest.
12. We’re trying to prevent forest fires.
13. The hunter was walking in the forest.
14. It rains in this forest every summer.
15. Heavy rain damaged trees in the forest.
16. Wild rabbits can be seen in the forest.
17. There are so many monkeys in this forest.
18. There’s a lot of big game in that forest.
19. Deer have lived in this forest for centuries.
20. We could not see the pine trees in the forest.
21. Rainforests provide the earth with many benefits.
22. There are thousands of kinds of trees in this forest.
23. We got lost yesterday while walking through the forest.
24. Samuel enjoys wandering around the forest in his spare time.
25. The roots of the trees in the forest are meters underground.
26. Water, forests, and minerals are important natural resources.
27. The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
28. If my house was in the forest, I would walk constantly in the green.
29. The leaves of the trees in the forests are different from each other.
30. The flock of crows floating in the sky of this wild forest frightened me.
31. This tree is very thick and big, I think it’s the oldest tree in the forest.
32. Each year, twenty-seven million acres of the tropical rainforests are destroyed.
33. The heart of another is a dark forest, always, no matter how close it has been to one’s own.
34. Forests may be gorgeous but there is nothing more alive than a tree that learns how to grow in a cemetery.
35. The mountains, the forest, and the sea, render men savage they develop the fierce, but yet do not destroy the human.
36. I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses. (flower)
37. Nature is a temple in which living columns sometimes emit confused words. Man approaches it through forests of symbols, which observe him with familiar glances.
38. I used to be such a militant city-ist, but more and more I’ve seen forests and nature and oceans, and I don’t know any more if this is the awesomest way to live.
39. But I’ll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you’ll come to understand that you’re connected with everything.
40. I grew up in this town, my poetry was born between the hill and the river, it took its voice from the rain, and like the timber, it steeped itself in the forests.