Sentences with Forgotten, Forgotten in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Forgotten
1. I’ve forgotten my password.
2. Long absent, soon forgotten.
3. Soon learnt, soon forgotten.
4. I haven’t forgotten our first date.
5. She will have forgotten everything.
6. Finally, turning off the phone is not forgotten.
7. I’m sure my mother has forgotten about me by now.
8. I returned home because I had forgotten my key at home.
9. I returned home because I had forgotten my notebook at home.
10. He had forgotten his mother’s birthday, but he lied a white lie not to upset him.
11. The only difference between you and God is that you have forgotten you are divine.
12. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
13. Music replays the past memories, awaken our forgotten worlds and make our minds travel.
14. One morning I woke up and was plunged into psychological shock. I had forgotten I was free.
15. In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. (Terry Pratchett)
16. I want to do something splendid…something heroic or wonderful that won’t be forgotten after I’m dead.
17. Books should go where they will be most appreciated, and not sit unread, gathering dust on a forgotten shelf, don’t you agree?
18. Great indebtedness does not make men grateful, but vengeful and if a little charity is not forgotten, it turns into a gnawing worm.
19. ‘Men have forgotten this truth,’ said the fox. ‘But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.’
20. While your offender has probably forgotten the offense and gone on with life, you continue to stew in your pain, perpetuating the past.
21. Men forget everything; women remember everything. That’s why men need instant replay in sports. They’ve already forgotten what’s happened.
22. All is forgotten in the stone halls of the dead. These are the rooms of ruin where the spiders spin and the great circuits fall quiet, one by one…
23. One of the first things taught in introductory statistics textbooks is that correlation is not causation. It is also one of the first things forgotten.