Sentences with Fork, Fork in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fork
1. I’d like a fork.
2. How many more forks do we need?
3. I took the right fork of the road.
4. If you come to a fork in the road, take it.
5. I bought a dozen spoons and two dozen forks.
6. Steve put down his spoon and picked up a fork.
7. The world was my oyster but I used the wrong fork.
8. If we see the navigators, we can make fun of the way they hold their forks.
9. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered, what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
10. Delly lost her temper at Peeta over how he treated you. She got very squeaky. It was like someone stabbing a mouse with a fork repeatedly.
11. Some mornings you wake up and think, gee I look handsome today. Other days I think, what am I doing in the movies? I wanna go back to Ireland and drive a forklift.