Sentences with Formula, Formula in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Formula
1. But I had formulated my own.
2. Freedom is obedience to self-formulated rules.
3. Formula for success: under promise and over deliver.
4. Success has a simple formula: do your best, and people may like it.
5. He did not formulate the law in clear, set terms and moralize about it.
6. Every formula which expresses a law of nature is a hymn of praise to God.
7. Indeed, the only truly serious questions are ones that even a child can formulate.
8. Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding.
9. These specialists in “happiness” have formulated something they call the “Law of Attraction.”
10. I take it that what all men are really after is some form or perhaps only some formula of peace.
11. We can analyse the formula that constitutes a symbol, while metaphor is a being-within-itself, it’s a monomial.
12. Of course there is no formula for success except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.
13. My mind struggled to formulate a coherent though, any thought. I opened my mouth. “Your pajamas have Eeyore on them.
14. Scholars discern motions in history & formulate these motions into rules that govern the rises & falls of civilizations.
15. I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: which is: Try to please everybody.
16. The molecular formula reflects the exact number of atoms that compose the molecule and so characterizes different molecules.
17. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
18. We must not be content to memorize the beautiful formulas of our illustrious predecessors. Let us go out and study beautiful nature.
19. The values, the programs, the formula, the determination, and the patriotism responsible for America’s past success are still here to be tapped.
20. Many attempts have been made by writers on art and poetry to define beauty in the abstract, to express it in the most general terms, to find some universal formula for it.
21. I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas.