Sentences with Fossil, Fossil in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fossil
1. All fossil fuels are similarly formed.
2. The continent is abundant in fossil fuels.
3. Oxygen levels in the atmosphere are trending slightly downward globally, possibly because of fossil-fuel burning.
4. Who knew that the devil had a factory where he made millions of fossils, which his minions distributed throughout the earth, in order to confuse my tiny brain?
5. When the first fossils began to be found in eastern Africa, in the late 1950s, I thought, what a wonderful marriage this was, biology and anthropology. I was around 16 years old when I made this particular choice of academic pursuit.