Sentences with Frequently, Frequently in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Frequently
1. I frequently watch TV series.
2. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
3. I frequently correspond with her.
4. Steve frequently neglects his work.
5. There are frequently earthquakes in Japan.
6. They wrote letters to each other frequently.
7. The girl frequently gets sugar and salt mixed up.
8. I frequently think about my mother who passed away.
9. His hands were sore from washing his hands frequently.
10. Jessica used Skype frequently because she was overseas.
11. I am frequently underestimated. I think it’s because I’m short.
12. One of the most frequently used hyperboles in English is the word literally.
13. If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
14. No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.
15. A SQL index is a quick lookup table for finding records users need to search frequently.
16. A dynamic website is one that changes or customizes itself frequently and automatically.
17. We frequently encounter such situations in our school and take some precautions to ensure discipline.
18. Even though he was used to working late into the night, this infrequently caused him to make mistakes.
19. There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child than the discourses of men.
20. Sometimes the facts in my head get bored and decide to take a walk in my mouth. Frequently this is a bad thing.
21. We need to remember that we are all created creative and can invent new scenarios as frequently as they are needed.
22. I often get letters, quite frequently, from people who say how they like the programmes a lot, but I never give credit to the almighty power that created nature.