Sentences with Frightened, Frightened in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Frightened
1. The flock of crows floating in the sky of this wild forest frightened me.
2. There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others.
3. Everyone has his own reality in which, if one is not too cautious, timid or frightened, one swims. This is the only reality there is.
4. Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.
5. If we take the generally accepted definition of bravery as a quality which knows no fear, I have never seen a brave man. All men are frightened. The more intelligent they are, the more they are frightened.
6. Sometimes I’ve been to a party where no one spoke to me for a whole evening. The men, frightened by their wives or sweeties, would give me a wide berth. And the ladies would gang up in a corner to discuss my dangerous character.