Sentences with Frightening, Frightening in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Frightening
1. The implications are frightening.
2. And, by the way, I adore you…. in frightening, dangerous ways.
3. His emaciation, that is, his skeleton-like appearance, was frightening to see.
4. We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.
5. A good part – and definitely the most fun part – of being a feminist is about frightening men.
6. Though he’d trusted her with his life countless times, it felt much more frightening to trust her with his shame.
7. It is a frightening thought, that in one fraction of a moment you can fall in the kind of love that takes a lifetime to get over.
8. Though beauty gives you a weird sense of entitlement, it’s rather frightening and threatening to have others ascribe such importance to something you know you’re just renting for a while.