Sentences with Fringe, Fringe in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fringe
1. Fringe winds from Hurricane Lori rushed in, carrying dust and debris.
2. It’s fine to set up a web page, just be sure you don’t infringe anybody’s copyright.
3. Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
4. A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
5. Because we humans are big and clever enough to produce and utilize antibiotics and disinfectants, it is easy to convince ourselves that we have banished bacteria to the fringes of existence.
6. The townspeople outside the reservations had a very superior attitude toward Indians, which was kind of funny, because they weren’t very wealthy they were on the fringes of society themselves.
7. When love is roaming in our mind, looping in the deepest fringes of our heart, undreamt spaciousness emerges, repealing the constraints of triviality and letting stifling narrowness fade away.
8. What is there to forgive?. . .Ignore forgive and concentrate on living. Life for you is short; far too short to allow small jealousies to infringe on the happiness which can be yours only for the briefest of times.
9. A man’s natural rights are his own, against the whole world; and any infringement of them is equally a crime; whether committed by one man, or by millions; whether committed by one man, calling himself a robber, or by millions calling themselves a government.