Sentences with Fundamentally, Fundamentally in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fundamentally
1. I believe that we are fundamentally the same and have the same basic potential.
2. Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it….
3. Tourism, human circulation considered as consumption is fundamentally nothing more than the leisure of going to see what has become banal.
4. I think the Hispanic community, the values that resonate in our community, are fundamentally conservative. They are faith, family, patriotism.
5. Look, I think Hispanic community – the values that resonate in our community are fundamentally conservative. They are faith, family and patriotism.
6. There is no patriotic obligation to help advance the career of a politician who is otherwise pursuing interests that are fundamentally antithetical to your values. That’s not the call of patriotism.
7. We are all specialised forms of survivor. We lack what we fundamentally need and forge ahead regardless, hurriedly hiding our wounds, disguising our ineptitude, bluffing our way through our weaknesses.
8. We have a lot to gain through furthering stem cell research, but medical breakthroughs should be fundamentally about saving, not destroying, human life. Therefore, I support stem cell research that does not destroy the embryo.
9. I don’t know why, it’s the same reason why you like some music and you don’t like others. There’s something about it that you like. Ultimately I don’t find it’s in my best interests to try and analyze it, since it’s fundamentally emotional.
10. I think Hispanic community – the values that resonate in our community are fundamentally conservative. They are faith, family and patriotism. Do you know the rate of military enlistment among Hispanics is higher than any demographic in this country? And they are also hard work and responsibility.