Sentences with Galaxy, Galaxy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Galaxy
1. They’re called elliptical galaxies.
2. Our galaxy is called the Milky Way.
3. There are many galaxies in the universe.
4. We know of more than 100 billion galaxies.
5. Some galaxies are spiral-shaped like ours.
6. Other galaxies are smooth and oval shaped.
7. How many galaxies are there in the universe?
8. And there are also galaxies that aren’t spirals or ovals.
9. Sometimes galaxies get too close and smash into each other.
10. But where is our solar system? It’s a small part of the Milky Way Galaxy.
11. The light that we see from each of these galaxies comes from the stars inside it.
12. Our Milky Way galaxy will someday bump into Andromeda, our closest galactic neighbor.
13. A galaxy is a huge collection of gas, dust, and billions of stars and their solar systems, all held together by gravity.
14. In 5 billion years, the expansion of the universe will have progressed to the point where all other galaxies will have receded beyond detection.
15. Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.
16. Galaxies are so big and spread out at the ends that even though galaxies bump into each other, the planets and solar systems often don’t get close to colliding.
17. The Firefly universe was anchored in a sector adjacent to the Star Wars galaxy, with a detailed re-creation of the Star Trek universe in the sector adjacent to that.