Sentences with Gamble, Gamble in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Gamble
1. And in movies you must be a gambler. To produce films is to gamble.
2. Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
3. A gambler, a convict, a wayward son, a lost Grisha, a Suli girl who had become a killer, a boy from the Barrel who had become something worse.
4. Harvard Medical School, the University of South Florida and the American Psychiatric Association have all conducted studies showing that the earlier one begins gambling, the more likely it is he or she will become an addicted, problem gambler.
5. A time will come when a politician who has willfully made war and promoted international dissension will be as sure of the dock and much surer of the noose than a private homicide. It is not reasonable that those who gamble with men’s lives should not stake their own.