Sentences with Gave, Gave in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Gave
1. He gave a deep sigh.
2. I gave him 2 apples.
3. I gave the tailor €50
4. The battery gave out.
5. He gave a vague answer.
6. Samuel gave a big yawn.
7. Alex gave a brief talk.
8. Who gave away the bride?
9. She gave a vague answer.
10. She gave birth to twins.
11. He gave me the brochure.
12. The nurse gave me a shot.
13. He gave a sigh of relief.
14. She gave me moral support.
15. Who gave you that package?
16. He gave me a vague answer.
17. She gave us a vague answer.
18. She gave me a strange look.
19. He gave her a foot massage.
20. Steve gave me plenty to eat.
21. He gave a loud cry for help.
22. I gave my father a silk tie.
23. I gave way to their demands.
24. He gave water to his donkey.
25. The man gave a vague answer.
26. His friend gave him trousers.
27. He gave her an approving nod.
28. George gave Pam a nasty look.
29. She gave him a piece of paper.
30. Observers gave their comments.
31. Frank gave Mary moral support.
32. My sister gave him a big smile.
33. Alex gave Jessica another wink.
34. The girl gave me plenty to eat.
35. George gave Mary a vague answer.
36. Frank gave Mary a friendly smile.
37. I gave Tom explicit instructions.
38. I gave up keeping up with trends.
39. The president gave a vague answer.
40. I am sorry I gave you a hard time.
41. She gave me a piece of good advice.
42. The math teacher gave a brief talk.
43. He gave forty tangerines to his son.
44. Jessica gave me a peck on the cheek.
45. Frank gave Mary a disapproving look.
46. Frank gave the sheet of paper to Pam.
47. They gave a t-shirt for his birthday.
48. The defendants gave their statements.
49. I didn’t take those pills you gave me.
50. Jessica gave me access to her records.
51. My brother gave me a penetrating gaze.
52. Alex gave his seat to an elderly lady.
53. The assistant gave an accurate report.
54. Please, gave me some practical advice.
55. Frank gave Jessica the thumbs up sign.
56. 10.Please return the money I gave you.
57. The coat I gave him couldn’t fit on it.
58. He gave me a brief outline of the plan.
59. My teacher gave me math homework today.
60. He gave her a considerable sum of money.
61. Jessica gave an oral report to her boss.
62. The expedition’s supplies soon gave out.
63. 51.Please bring back the book I gave you.
64. She gave them the benefit of her insight.
65. Steve gave me a brief outline of the plan.
66. The woman gave an oral report to her boss.
67. The commander gave orders to the soldiers.
68. 83.The coat I gave him couldn’t fit on it.
69. Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
70. Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.
71. My teacher gave the students math questions.
72. Frank gave Jessica a lift back to her place.
73. Dad brought the kids and gave them ice cream.
74. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.
75. The Medieval Era gave way to the Renaissance.
76. 42.Don’t forget to do the homework I gave you.
77. Alex winced as the nurse gave him an injection.
78. The treaty gave the United States a canal zone.
79. Should I open this special gift you gave me now?
80. I put all the items you gave me wherever you want.
81. The emperor gave the order and the envoys set out.
82. We now know that the testimony he gave was coerced.
83. These martyrs of patriotism gave their lives for an idea.
84. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.
85. I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?
86. He gave her blank look. She closed her eyes and sighed dramatically.
87. Always it gave me a pang that my children had no lawful claim to a name.
88. I only gave out my opinion that same sex marriage is against the law of God.
89. Tomas fell ill suddenly and therefore his family gave up on going out of town.
90. The bishop felt pity for the immigrants who were abandoned, and gave them help.
91. Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.
92. I never gave up on country music because I knew what I was doing was not that bad.
93. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
94. Beauty is grace and confidence. I’ve learned to accept and appreciate what nature gave me.
95. I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals.
96. The government I led gave ordinary people peace, security, dignity, and opportunity to progress.
97. When I took command in Vietnam, I gave great emphasis to food and medical care – and to the mail.
98. My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn’t pay the bill he gave me six months more.
99. 110.The young woman gave CPR to the old man who was lying on the ground until the ambulance arrived.
100. Understanding that gave me a whole new idea of the shape of copyright and of what the web was doing.
101. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
102. If you were to offer a thirsty man all wisdom, you would not please him more than if you gave him a drink.