Sentences with Gaze, Gaze in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Gaze
1. He averted his gaze.
2. My father gazed at me.
3. The man gazed at Jessica.
4. I stopped and gazed at them.
5. I gazed at the sea for hours.
6. Steve gazed into Mary’s eyes.
7. Frank and Mary gaze at each other.
8. At night, Michael gazed at the moon.
9. My brother gave me a penetrating gaze.
10. George gazed at Mary with love in his eyes.
11. Evil resides in the very gaze which perceives Evil all around itself.
12. Flipping to the front, I caught Aiden’s gaze and offered a sympathetic smile.
13. A philosopher once asked, “Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?”
14. Still, the image haunted his dreams throughout the night: a lovely girl gazing at the stars, and the stars who gazed back.
15. Do good works or commission an opera house or just take it out and gaze at it longingly when you think of the handsome prince you might have made your own.
16. We are of opinion that instead of letting books grow moldy behind an iron grating, far from the vulgar gaze, it is better to let them wear out by being read.
17. She gave up beauty in her tender youth, gave all her hope and joy and pleasant ways she covered up her eyes lest they should gaze on vanity, and chose the bitter truth.