Sentences with Generally, Generally in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Generally
1. Time is generally the best doctor.
2. Korean food is generally very spicy.
3. We generally sing songs all together.
4. I generally eat hamburger in the canteen.
5. He who slings mud generally loses ground.
6. Tightly-knit carpets are generally more valuable.
7. My baby cries a lot generally but she is laughing.
8. Truth is generally the best vindication against slander.
9. It is a small object and generally contains two or one drawers.
10. That has received generally good reviews from a number of critics.
11. I think English film is very embarrassed by patriotism, generally.
12. Inconsistencies in men are generally testimony to their immaturity.
13. Thus, the angry statesman was generally not successful in conquest.
14. Civilized countries generally adopt gold or silver or both as money.
15. Anaconda, generally known for its green color, is a poisonous snake.
16. A marriage is no amusement but a solemn act, and generally a sad one.
17. Generally, the words “any” and “no” have a crucial role in that mistake.
18. He especially likes playing basketball, and the other generally enjoys football.
19. Agile learning generally refers to the transfer of agile methods of project work.
20. He particularly likes playing basketball, and the other generally enjoys football.
21. The date of publication is the date the published material became generally available.
22. Horses are generally considered to be pleasant animals, whereas lizards are generally hated.
23. 41.Horses are generally considered to be pleasant animals, whereas lizards are generally hated.
24. Backing storage is usually non-volatile, so it is generally used to store data for a long time.
25. Unlike a laptop, which is portable, desktop computers are generally made to stay at one location.
26. He didn’t generally listen to my father, but he never went against my mother because he was afraid of her.
27. A vigorous temper is not altogether an evil. Men who are easy as an old shoe are generally of little worth.
28. It is, generally, in the season of prosperity that men discover their real temper, principles, and designs.
29. Speaking very generally, I find that women are spiritually, emotionally, and often physically stronger than men.
30. Wise kings generally have wise counselors; and he must be a wise man himself who is capable of distinguishing one.
31. An acid is a substance that can donate a hydrogen ion (H+) (generally speaking, this will be a proton) to another substance.
32. When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.
33. Generally, people who are good at writing letters have no need to write letters. They’ve got plenty of life to lead inside their own context.
34. Mediation generally begins with a joint session to set an agenda, define the issues and ascertain the position and/or concerns of the parties.
35. The art which we may call generally art of the wayside, as opposed to that which is the business of men’s lives, is, in the best sense of the word, Grotesque.
36. Most of our pocket wisdom is conceived for the use of mediocre people, to discourage them from ambitious attempts, and generally console them in their mediocrity.
37. You know what I hate? The outdoors. I mean, generally. I don’t like outside. I’m an inside person. I’m all about refrigeration and indoor plumbing and Judge Judy.
38. Housing, or more generally, living spaces, refers to the construction and assigned usage of houses or buildings individually or collectively, for the purpose of shelter.
39. Generally, a probation violation occurs when you ignore, avoid, refuse, or otherwise break the terms or conditions of your probation at any time during the probation period.
40. The appeal of the spectrally macabre is generally narrow because it demands from the reader a certain degree of imagination and a capacity for detachment from everyday life.
41. There is a difference between happiness and wisdom: he that thinks himself the happiest man is really so; but he that thinks himself the wisest is generally the greatest fool.
42. The host country typically allows the ambassador control of specific territory called an embassy, whose territory, staff, and vehicles are generally afforded diplomatic immunity in the host country.