Sentences with Generously, Generously in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Generously
1. Jessica always acts generously.
2. Frank treats his employees generously.
3. Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.
4. You are forgiven for your happiness and your successes only if you generously consent to share them.
5. Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries – for heavy ones they cannot.
6. Your success and happiness are forgiven you only if you generously consent to share them. But to be happy it is essential not to be too concerned with others. Consequently, there is no escape. Happy and judged, or absolved and wretched.
7. Music has always been my back door to life. It is important for people to find something that excites them. I like the concept that if you do what excites you, you will be rewarded generously, whatever form reward takes, which is not necessarily money.