Sentences with Genuine, Genuine in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Genuine
1. Is it genuine?
2. People who genuinely care.
3. He’s a genuine aristocrat.
4. He’s a genuine aristocrat.
5. I believe it is a genuine Picasso.
6. This is a genuine cow leather dress.
7. He flashed a genuinely amused smile.
8. That jacket is made of genuine leather.
9. Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness.
10. There are many ways to understand genuine olive oil.
11. Our feelings are our most genuine paths to knowledge.
12. Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood.
13. You need to show a genuine interest in the other person.
14. My ideal goal is to “mature” into childhood. That would be genuine maturity.
15. Genuine love is rarely an emotional space where needs are instantly gratified.
16. Genuine sincerity opens people’s hearts, while manipulation causes them to close.
17. I’m afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery.
18. Beauty is rarely soft or consolatory. Quite the contrary. Genuine beauty is always quite alarming.
19. It is a feeling of relief, almost of pleasure, at knowing yourself at last genuinely down and out.
20. Genuine love should first be directed at oneself if we do not love ourselves, how can we love others?
21. Genuine love should first be directed at oneself; if we do not love ourselves, how can we love others?
22. I think a dad has to make his daughter feel that he’s genuinely interested in what she’s going through.
23. People in the countryside carry a sense of dignity. They wear it, don’t they? Like a badge? I’m being genuine.
24. The people of the world genuinely want peace. Some day the leaders of the world are going to have to give in and give, it to them.
25. No settlement with the majority is possible as no Hindu leader speaking with any authority shows any concern or genuine desire for it.
26. It is difficult to achieve a spirit of genuine cooperation as long as people remain indifferent to the feelings and happiness of others.
27. As I grew older, I realized that it was much better to insist on the genuine forms of nature, for simplicity is the greatest adornment of art.