Sentences with Gets, Gets in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Gets
1. Alex often gets sick.
2. He always gets up late.
3. She usually gets up early.
4. He gets up early every day.
5. The early bird gets the worm.
6. It gets very hot here in August.
7. Steve often gets ear infections.
8. If it snows, the gorund gets icy.
9. 3.If it snows, the ground gets icy.
10. Samuel gets a physical once a year.
11. Not everyone gets such an opportunity.
12. Poetry is what gets lost in translation.
13. Rock ‘n’ roll music is what gets me off.
14. She gets very excited while playing games.
15. My dad always gets up early in the morning.
16. When my work gets me down, I want to resign.
17. 135.David always sleeps late but gets up early.
18. If the duo gets noticed, they’ll be defenseless.
19. It gets dark early here and the nights are long.
20. The girl frequently gets sugar and salt mixed up.
21. As soon as it gets dark, the fireworks will start.
22. Maybe she was just a matter, and matter gets recycled.
23. Law of the jungle. The betrayee gets to eat the betrayer.
24. Government always finds a need for whatever money it gets.
25. She will have been sleeping for one hour when he gets home.
26. Concise gets up and braces his hands against the upper bunk.
27. Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
28. Knowledge is like money: the more he gets, the more he craves.
29. I like it when somebody gets excited about something. It’s nice.
30. The one who always loses, is the only person who gets the reward.
31. 98.My brother gets angry with Melissa for she never tidy her room.
32. I like it when somebody gets excited about something. It’s elegant.
33. The Lord gets his best soldiers out of the highlands of affliction.
34. A group or an artist shouldn’t get his money until his boss gets his.
35. She gets to school late. Bashful gives her a tardy, and won’t reconsider.
36. Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.
37. Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings.
38. When a hundred men stand together, each of them loses his mind and gets another one.
39. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
40. My wife gets all the money I make. I just get an apple and clean clothes every morning.
41. He gets weight easily, for he always eats fast food and he eats everything very quickly.
42. A bachelor never quite gets over the idea that he is a thing of beauty and a boy forever.
43. Imagination has a poor memory, it slinks away and gets blurry. Eyes remember much longer.