Sentences with Ghost, Ghost in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Ghost
1. You look as pale as a ghost.
2. You look as if you’ve seen a ghost!
3. When we’re telling ghost stories around a campfire, and I want to scare you.
4. Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.
5. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.
6. The moment you realize the ghost of your ancestors stood between you and the person you loved.
7. Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win. (Stephen King)
8. Behind every man now alive stand thirty ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living.
9. The house smelled musty and damp, and a little sweet, as if it were haunted by the ghosts of long-dead cookies.
10. Amidst the mists and coldest frosts he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
11. Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer.
12. Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. Ghosts are transparent.
13. It is curious how, from time immemorial, man seems to have associated the idea of evil with beauty, shrunk from it with a sort of ghostly fear, while, at the same time drawn to it by force of its hypnotic attraction.