Sentences with Girl, Girl in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Girl
1. The young girl sighed.
2. What a rude girl she is!
3. The girl took off her cap.
4. The girl begged for mercy.
5. The girl is friendly to me.
6. The girl held out her hand.
7. That girl is very beautiful.
8. She is a girl amongst women.
9. You’re the girl of my dreams.
10. What a beautiful girl she is!
11. The girl resembles her mother.
12. Are those girl friends of his?
13. The girl gave me plenty to eat.
14. I can’t believe my girl friend.
15. The girl can recite many poems.
16. The girl brought up two children.
17. The girl is skillful at knitting.
18. I lent my girl friend some money.
19. The girl has to match me in skill.
20. The girl is clinging to her father.
21. This is my girl going into the door.
22. The girl ran because she was afraid.
23. The girl kept various kinds of pets.
24. The girl is smart as well as pretty.
25. That birthday girl was so beautiful!
26. The girl had a telescope in her hand.
27. He bent over the girl and kissed her.
28. The girl wept over her child’s death.
29. The man caught the girl by the wrist.
30. The girl beat on the window yesterday.
31. The girl stirred the soup with a spoon.
32. The girl fled for fear of being caught.
33. The girl gradually began to understand.
34. The little girl made a polite bow to me.
35. The girl advised him to give up drinking.
36. The girl released the birds from the cage.
37. I wanted to marry a girl just like my mom.
38. She was a pretty girl when she was a child.
39. The boy grows upward, but the girl grows up.
40. The girl whose bag is red is looking for you.
41. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met.
42. The girl is very gentle with her baby sister.
43. My girl friend picked a flower and smelled it.
44. You had no idea about the girl when they asked.
45. Although the boy is rich, he has no girl friend.
46. This girl is very smart, so everybody likes her.
47. The girl showed him how to use the new software.
48. The girl frequently gets sugar and salt mixed up.
49. This girl is very clever, so everybody likes her.
50. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
51. The lazy, glasses and fat girl ran like a cheetah.
52. The girl came downstairs with a letter in her hand.
53. This girl is very intelligent, so everybody likes her.
54. The weird girl with red hair flung her arms around him.
55. Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.
56. Everyone knows she’s the most attractive girl in her class.
57. The girl standing in the line in front of me smells so bad.
58. You’re awfully philosophical for a girl that just got busted.
59. Michael is a very beautiful girl and she is very intelligent.
60. Being a nice girl doesn’t necessarily mean she’s arrogant and rude.
61. Everyone talks about the beauty of the girl who just came to school.
62. She was the most beautiful girl in her class and she was very smart.
63. The girl had gained enough weight to fill out the bodice completely.
64. I’d like to formally introduce you to this beautiful girl at my side.
65. Mary is a very pretty girl but she needs to do some more maintenance.
66. If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she’s late?
67. I’m a Mommy’s Girl – the strongest influence in my young life was my mom.
68. When My girl friend was accused of the murder, she broke out in a cold sweat.
69. Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.
70. I should have known that if any girl was going to disobey an order, it would be you.
71. Everyone knows who is the most handsome guy and the most beautiful girl in the class.
72. There is definitely something sexy about a girl with an attitude and a pair of leather pants.
73. A girl who bonnets a policeman with an ashcan full of bottles is obviously good wife-and-mother timber.
74. I’m sure I’ll feel much more grateful when I find a guy who thinks complex wiring in a girl is a turn-on.
75. I want to tell you a terrific story about oral contraception. I asked this girl to sleep with me and she said “No.”
76. Perhaps all a Tsaritsa is is a beautiful cold girl in the snow, looking down at someone wretched, and not yielding.
77. I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.
78. Still, the image haunted his dreams throughout the night: a lovely girl gazing at the stars, and the stars who gazed back