Sentences with Glimpse, Glimpse in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Glimpse
1. I caught a glimpse of him.
2. I only got a glimpse of the thief.
3. I caught a glimpse of Jessica’s face.
4. I caught a glimpse of him in the crowd.
5. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.
6. The artist sees what others only catch a glimpse of.
7. Alex and I caught a glimpse of the castle from the window of our train.
8. Mama used to say, you have to know someone a thousand days before you can glimpse her soul.
9. She hated that she was still so desperate for a glimpse of him, but it had been this way for years.
10. Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time.
11. But when I was twelve years old I caught my first strong glimpse of one of the fundamental forces of existence, whose votary I was destined to be for life – namely, Beauty.
12. If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day.
13. I shall give you hunger, and pain, and sleepless nights. Also beauty, and satisfactions known to few, and glimpses of the heavenly life. None of these you shall have continually, and of their coming and going you shall not be foretold.