Sentences with Good, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Good means; to be desired or approved of; to be desired or approved of, well, decent, fine, okay
Sentences with Good
- It is really quite a good story.
- Eating egg is good for your health.
- I’m not good at speaking Spanish yet.
- I’m pretty good at cooking spaghetti.
- I have a good many things to do today.
- Alex’s not in a good mood.
- I’m a pretty good swimmer.
- Are you having a good time?
- We will give you a good price.
- I’m very good at what I do.