Sentences with Grant, Grant in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Grant
1. Can you grant wishes?
2. Please grant me a loan.
3. 1.Please grant me a loan.
4. 38.Please grant me a loan.
5. 64.Please grant me a loan.
6. The mayor granted our request.
7. Immigrants have become a problem.
8. His project was funded by grants.
9. Social grants give hope to people.
10. These new immigrants had no skills.
11. Immigrants are unsure of its origin.
12. Whichever will grant me good fortune.
13. The college granted him a scholarship.
14. The world is not a wish-granting factory.
15. Immigrants were expelled from the country.
16. But wishes are only granted in fairy tales.
17. A civil denial is better than a rude grant.
18. Heaven grant us patience with a man in love.
19. Grant asked the Senate to approve the treaty.
20. More immigrants began to arrive in the country.
21. Many immigrants to Britain have come from Asia.
22. The bishop took pity on the desperate immigrants.
23. The ship carried hundreds of immigrants to America.
24. We were granted the privilege of fishing in this bay.
25. The world must find a solution to the migrant problem.
26. We would appreciate it if you grant us this concession.
27. Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
28. In the 19th century, the number of immigrants grew rapidly.
29. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted.
30. We take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
31. The bishop felt pity for the immigrants who were abandoned, and gave them help.
32. God gives us the ugliness so we don’t take the beautiful things in life for granted.
33. Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet.
34. Children can be harsh judges when it comes to their parents, disinclined to grant clemency.
35. Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
36. In return for all those concessions, I will grant you every wish that is within my power to grant you.
37. It’s human nature to start taking things for granted again when danger isn’t banging loudly on the door.
38. Patience is the most necessary quality for business, many a man would rather you heard his story than grant his request.