Sentences with Great, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Here 4 Types of Sentences with Examples, Four Types of Sentences
Great means; of an intensity above the average, large, big, excellent
Sentences with Great
- She has greatconfidence in herself.
- George has a greatappetite. He wants to eat everything he sees.
- She achieved a greatsuccess in 2011 and completed the university with first place.
- A greatearthquake would mean the end of an entire city because the buildings in the city are not solid at all.
- The family appreciated the great success he achieved. But he deserved it.
- You are going to be great!
- What an great university campus is this? I swear I saw a troop of foxes that drinking water from this pond.
- The camping site was great. All of us should go there together.
- The newly built gym was great. An engineering wonder.
- She doesn’t even know that the poem she read is great.