Sentences with Green, Green in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Here 4 Types of Sentences with Examples, Four Types of Sentences
Green means; of the color between blue and yellow in the spectrum; colored like grass or emeralds, fresh, green, new, crisp, raw, hot
Sentences with Green
- They painted the fence green.
- I don’t eat green peppers at all.
- My mother never wears green.
- This tea is called green tea.
- The green bananas are not ripe.
- Anaconda, generally known for its green color, is a poisonous snake.
- Gardener grows all kinds of flowers, he has a green thumb.