Sentences with Ground, Ground in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Ground
1. It was foggy near the ground.
2. The ground was too hard to dig.
3. You must not spit on the ground.
4. We have a lot of ground to cover.
5. The airline has grounded its fleet.
6. 3.If it snows, the ground gets icy.
7. Frank laid his racket on the ground.
8. Keep both feet firmly on the ground.
9. Is the electrical equipment grounded?
10. We have played football on the ground.
11. His feet were not touching the ground.
12. I love to make music and stay grounded.
13. He plucked the feathers from the ground.
14. You shouldn`t throw litter on the ground.
15. He who slings mud generally loses ground.
16. He tried to dig in the ground with his feet.
17. The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground.
18. They will pick up the trash that is on the ground.
19. Between two stools one goes (falls) to the ground.
20. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
21. Everybody is breaking grounds; but you must breakthrough!
22. One time my mom tried to ground me, but that lasted 15 minutes.
23. One cannot pass by without thinking of the density of men in the ground.
24. I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don’t know the answer.
25. The ground was covered with snow. It had been snowing heavy for several hours.
26. The sky cried for him, the rain coming down hard and angry, steaming off the ground.
27. There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are virtue and talents.
28. Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
29. First-time setup of the autopilot includes downloading and installing a Ground Control Station.
30. Everything in me feels fluttering and free, like I could take off from the ground at any second.
31. 110.The young woman gave CPR to the old man who was lying on the ground until the ambulance arrived.
32. I wasn’t one to go out and buy a new car and stereo system and expensive clothes. My mom helped keep me grounded.
33. He hesitated, but then stepped beneath the tree and knelt, depositing me gently on the ground between two giant roots.
34. They did the same for wrecked American bombers on the ground, and those planes flew up backwards to join the formation.
35. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground.
36. Detection bill on account of slowness is to be served for slowness observed in the meter on mechnical or technical ground.