Sentences with Guideline, Guideline in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Guideline
1. We have very strict guidelines here.
2. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
3. What you’re wearing on your feet don’t meet safety guidelines.
4. There are really no guidelines whatsoever, because this is the kind of thing that only happens to ME.
5. The oppressed, having internalized the image of the oppressor and adopted his guidelines, are fearful of freedom.
6. If there were countless guidelines women had to follow; cover your drink, stick close to others, don’t wear short skirts.
7. I could think of no guidelines on what we were wearing this season to a party forced on you to celebrate an unwanted engagement that might turn into a violent confrontation with a vengeful maniac.
8. I learned the bad guys are not always bad, the good guys are not always good, and to quote Captain Barbossa, the parameters are like rules, mostly guidelines. And that it takes a little bit of bad boy to fight the evil in the world.