Sentences with Guys, Guys in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Guys
1. Shame on you guys.
2. You guys are hilarious.
3. Can you guys keep a secret?
4. Can you guys solve the puzzle?
5. I’ll join you guys in a minute.
6. Why don’t you guys go and find out?
7. You guys love each other, don’t you?
8. You guys should lay off on the magic.
9. All I want to do is hang out with you guys.
10. Remember guys, we always have to tell the truth.
11. So. Are you guys here to convert me or sell me siding?
12. You already fled until the guys caught you, but this time it was your lucky day.
13. Percy is the most powerful demigod I’ve ever met. No offense to you guys but it’s true.
14. It’s better for me to play with guys because Rock ‘n’ Roll has such an aggressive attitude.
15. My mom had to beg the guys to let me play. I couldn’t even play the drums right – Brian had to show me.
16. Right now, my job is that I’m like an ambulance chaser. I’ve got to look for movies with white guys falling out of them.
17. Military guys are rarely as smart as they think they are, and they’ve never gotten over the fact that civilians run the military.
18. I’m no longer dependent on the movie business to make a living. So if I want to make movies as other old guys would play golf, I can.
19. I get along with guys most of my friends are guys. It’s easier to trust men sometimes. I only have a few close girlfriends that I trust.
20. I used to hear about guys who played saying how difficult it is getting up in the morning, and now I’m experiencing it those same effects.
21. Some guys say beauty is only skin deep. But when you walk into a party, you don’t see somebody’s brain. The initial contact has to be the sniffing.
22. My mom always taught me to be sweet and polite and cross my legs because it’s what the guys like. Actually, they like a raunchy girl once in a while.
23. The American attitude is ‘We’re the best’. That’s why the NBA guys who come from other countries, the Europeans, all sort of stick together away from the game.
24. With guys I revere, like Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X, their look is less about style than purpose and the expression of beauty. It wasn’t just about being noticed, you know?