Sentences with Happines, Happines in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Happiness means; bliss, fecility, state of being happy, welfare
Sentences with Happiness
- Happiness is a question of moderation.
- Everyone is striving for a little bit of happiness in life.
- Can money buy happiness?
- Don’t forget, everybody desires happiness.
- You deserve happiness, don’t forget that.
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.