Sentences with Harbour, Harbour in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Harbour
1. She harbored the deserter.
2. There are many ships in the harbor.
3. A luxury liner arrived in the harbor.
4. The ship dropped anchor in the harbor.
5. The harbor can be artificial or natural.
6. A little body often harbors a great soul.
7. Patience, the beggar’s virtue, shall find no harbor here.
8. A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.
9. Boats that stay in the harbor are safe, sweetheart, but that’s not what boats were built for.
10. All around the Romans, Charleston Harbor erupted like a Las Vegas fountain putting on a show.
11. My mother is Ketterdam. She birthed me in the harbor. And my father is profit. I honor him daily.
12. There are no contests in the Art of Peace. A true warrior is invincible because he or she contests with nothing. Defeat means to defeat the mind of contention that we harbor within.
13. As a rule, the harbor is called the water area of the port, directly adjacent to the berth am, where the loading and unloading of ships, embarkation and disembarkation of passengers are carried out.