Sentences with Harmony, Harmony in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Harmony
1. Peace, unity and harmony!
2. They worked in perfect harmony.
3. A harmony prevailed among them.
4. They entered the school in harmony.
5. We lived in harmony with each other.
6. They lived in harmony with each other.
7. The Japanese live in harmony with nature.
8. Beauty is being in harmony with what you are.
9. All the colors in the picture were in perfect harmony.
10. My sister’s dog and cat live in harmony with each other.
11. My sister’s dog and cat live in harmony with each other.
12. Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land.
13. Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
14. He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the world.
15. He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
16. To put everything in balance is good, to put everything in harmony is better.
17. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
18. You have to make peace with yourself. The key is to find the harmony in what you have.
19. Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all.
20. Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul.
21. It inculcates purity and harmony, the mystery of mutual charity, the romanticism of the social order.
22. If you live in harmony with nature you will never be poor; if you live according what others think, you will never be rich.
23. Beauty: the adjustment of all parts proportionately so that one cannot add or subtract or change without impairing the harmony of the whole.
24. Every corny thing that’s said about living with nature – being in harmony with the earth, feeling the cycle of the seasons – happens to be true.
25. This harmony gives you a good opportunity to pronounce words correctly, to easily distinguish words whose pronunciation is very close to each other.
26. Beauty is not something you can count on. Usually, when people say you are beautiful, it is when there is a harmony between the inside and the outside.
27. How is it they live in such harmony the billions of stars – when most men can barely go a minute without declaring war in their minds about someone they know.
28. The simplification of life is one of the steps to inner peace. A persistent simplification will create an inner and outer well-being that places harmony in one’s life.
29. How can you consider flower power outdated? The essence of my lyrics is the desire for peace and harmony. That’s all anyone has ever wanted. How could it become outdated?
30. That is where my dearest and brightest dreams have ranged — to hear for the duration of a heartbeat the universe and the totality of life in its mysterious, innate harmony.
31. The Dalai Lama’s entire being is about peace and harmony, forgiveness and self-discipline. Those are qualities to be admired. I am really looking forward to meeting His Holiness.
32. I would say that the surest measure of a man’s or a woman’s maturity is the harmony, style, joy, and dignity he creates in his marriage, and the pleasure and inspiration he provides for his spouse.
33. Marriage is an institution fits in perfect harmony with the laws of nature whereas systems of slavery and segregation were designed to brutally oppress people and thereby violated the laws of nature.
34. But the beauty of Einstein’s equations, for example, is just as real to anyone who’s experienced it as the beauty of music. We’ve learned in the 20th century that the equations that work have inner harmony.
35. There are powerful emotions that bring two people together in wonderful harmony in a marriage. Satan knows this, and would tempt you to try these emotions outside of marriage. Do not stir emotions meant to be used only in marriage.
36. Beware of segregation, regionalism, individualism, discrimination, stereotyping, destructive criticism, false accusations, biased wrong assumptions, prejudice, senseless comparison and unwanted competition because life is much more meaningful to live for where there is unity and harmony.