Sentences with Hath, Hath in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Hath
1. He who hath many friends hath none.
2. Wine hath drowned more men than the sea.
3. Summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
4. Many a true word hath been spoken in jest.
5. April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.
6. The Devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape.
7. O words are poor receipts for what time hath stole away.
8. Peace hath higher tests of manhood, than battle ever knew.
9. We trifle when we assign limits to our desires, since nature hath set none.
10. There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
11. No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
12. Faith, there hath been many great men that have flattered the people who ne’er loved them.
13. Let him that hath no power of patience retire within himself, though even there he will have to put up with himself.
14. Such is the audacity of man, that he hath learned to counterfeit Nature, yea, and is so bold as to challenge her in her work.
15. If any be unhappy, let him remember that he is unhappy by reason of himself alone. For God hath made all men to enjoy felicity and constancy of good.
16. Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
17. The right of nature… is the liberty each man hath to use his own power, as he will himself, for the preservation of his own nature that is to say, of his own life.
18. What is the price of experience? Do men buy it for a song? Or wisdom for a dance in the street? No, it is bought with the price of all the man hath, his house, his wife, his children.
19. Now for my own case, I bless the Lord that, for all that hath been said of me, my conscience doth not condemn me. I do not say I am free of sin, but I am at peace with God through a slain Mediator and I believe that there is no salvation but only in Christ.