Sentences with Have been, Have been in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Have been
1. I have been to London.
2. We must have been crazy!
3. That must have been awful.
4. All files have been deleted.
5. He could have been a doctor.
6. I have been to China 4 times.
7. Some people have been unkind.
8. You must have been practicing.
9. He will not have been waiting.
10. I have been to Madrid recently.
11. The accounts have been audited.
12. I have been working for 3 hours.
13. They will not have been reading.
14. I have been in Madrid 2 years ago.
15. I have been studying for the exam.
16. I have been studying for two hours.
17. Frank should have been here by now.
18. He will have been sleeping all morning.
19. They will have been showing the models.
20. Prices have been rising since last year.
21. I have been telling everyone to shut up.
22. They won’t have been maried by next year.
23. They have been talking for the last hour.
24. The bans in the country have been lifted.
25. We have been assigned the large classroom.
26. They won’t have been married by next year.
27. They will not have been going for a picnic.
28. I have been abroad several times this year.
29. He will have been studying English tomorrow.
30. They will not have been maried by next year.
31. You have been playing that game since Monday.
32. Be great in act, as you have been in thought.
33. They have been watching the Lord of the Kings.
34. Basically, I have been compelled by curiosity.
35. We have been calling our relatives for 3 hours.
36. I will have been living in Paris for two years.
37. They have been staring at squirrels for an hour.
38. I have been painting this picture since Tuesday.
39. You have been running through my head all night.
40. The peace talks have been suspended for a while.
41. I will have been living in Madrid for two years.
42. We have been learning English since last winter.
43. Tomorrow, all the exams will have been finished.
44. I have been playing paintball since 10th October.
45. How long will you have been dating on April 12th?
46. I have been working in the library since January.
47. Mary will have been ready by the time I get home.
48. How long will you have been dating on april 12th?
49. I have been trying to learn the English language.
50. I have been playing paintball since 10th November.
51. We have been watching this series since yesterday.
52. Had he heard the news, he might have been shocked.
53. Susan will have been ready by the time I get home.
54. I will have been living in Istanbul for two years.
55. I have been instructed to take you to the airport.
56. They have been sitting in the car since last night.
57. Just now he will have been listening to everything.