Sentences with Having, Having in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Having
1. We’re having a blast.
2. You’re behaving oddly.
3. I was having breakfast.
4. I’m having a rough day.
5. We’re having a conference.
6. We’re having a lot of fun.
7. Samuel cut himself shaving.
8. Are you having a good time?
9. We were having an argument.
10. We’re having a rainy spell.
11. I like having plenty to do.
12. I’m having trouble focusing.
13. I’m having trouble focusing.
14. We were having lunch at 12:30.
15. She is having tea at the moment.
16. Having nothing, nothing can he lose.
17. When we arrived he was having a bath.
18. My father is shaving in the bathroom.
19. The mayor denied having taken a bribe.
20. I regret having been idle in my youth.
21. They’re having extreme money problems.
22. Having good oral hygiene is important.
23. Jessica denied having stolen the money.
24. I’m having a very delicious meal at home.
25. They are delighted at having been invited.
26. He was accused of having violated the law.
27. I saw Steve having an argument with Jessica.
28. I’m having a dilemma about buying a new car.
29. My sister apologized for having offended him.
30. But, having been made, it had better be kept.
31. Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo.
32. They are accustomed to having a small dinner.
33. What bugged me most was having been deceived.
34. I think you are misbehaving about this topic.
35. I’m having a problem deleting one of my files.
36. We hate having to get up early in the morning.
37. I was supposed to be having the time of my life.
38. Alex and I are delighted at having been invited.
39. Were you aware Tom was having financial problems?
40. I don’t leave the house without having breakfast.
41. Never let lack of money interfere with having fun.
42. He’s worth having. All I got was two fake lawsuits.
43. I’II prepare breakfast while you’re having a shower.
44. He seems to be like having a lot of fun at the party.
45. Mary was upset at having been passed over for the job.
46. Look before you leap, but having leapt never look back.
47. I didn’t like having reasonable arguments thrown at me.
48. The ultimate aim of martial arts is not having to use them.
49. Our sister is having a sleep over for her friends tomorrow.
50. They will be having dinner at seven. It’s best to call later.
51. Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends.
52. Friends are the best to turn to when you’re having a rough day.
53. She was having a dilemma about going on vacation, but she left.
54. How do you drive the car? I have been having a hard time lately.
55. All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree.
56. Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
57. If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having.
58. Having children is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain.
59. Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
60. I became a mom at 37 and having a child has been an emancipation for me.
61. Having money is rather like being a blond. It is more fun but not vital.
62. I regret not having had more time with my kids when they were growing up.
63. But having said that, there’s also a sea change in attitude towards media.
64. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
65. Prosperity depends more on wanting what you have than having what you want.
66. I have never been convinced there’s anything inherently wrong in having fun.
67. Happiness does not come from having much, but from being attached to little.
68. I have never been convinced there’s anything inherently wrong in having fun.
69. Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money.
70. Having worked in a car mechanic for 10 years, she gained a lot of experience.
71. Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
72. Nothing is more conducive to peace of mind than not having any opinion at all.
73. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
74. Nothing is more conductive to peace of mind than not having any opinions at all.
75. There’s zero correlation between being the best talker and having the best ideas.
76. The beauty of having short hair is that I actually can wash and style it at home!
77. Naturally, people are curious about how my real mom feels about me having a TV mom.
78. Whenever I’m having a bad day and have an attitude, I stay home. I keep it at home.
79. I think there’s a great beauty to having problems. That’s one of the ways we learn.
80. There’s a delegation of cardiologists having their pictures taken in the Blue Room.
81. The beauty of having a producer is that you have someone who says, You’re finished.
82. You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don’t ever count on having both at once.
83. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.
84. Having your book turned into a movie is like seeing your oxen turned into bouillon cubes.
85. Having inner beauty is something you develop on your own, and I like to think I have that.
86. You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.
87. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
88. I was always the guy getting kicked out of my classes at school for having an attitude problem.
89. There’s really no point in having children if you’re not going to be home enough to father them.
90. But sooner or later you would regret having consecrated your love to me, for you do not know my soul.
91. Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
92. Don’t be afraid in nature: one must be bold, at the risk of having been deceived and making mistakes.
93. I am following Nature without being able to grasp her, I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
94. Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.