Sentences with Head, Head in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Head
1. We have ten head of cattle.
2. I’m head over heels for you.
3. I have 1,500 head of cattle.
4. My head doesn’t ache anymore.
5. To be head over ears in debt.
6. I’ve got to head back to work.
7. The robber bashed her head in.
8. Steve had his head chopped off.
9. He that has He head needs no hat.
10. She was aching from head to foot.
11. He had two hundred head of cattle.
12. Pam laid her head down on the pillow.
13. Too much knowledge makes the head bald.
14. Heart and head are contrary historians.
15. The Hades cabin needs a head counsellor.
16. Jessica bashed her head against the wall.
17. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
18. My brother banged his head on a tree branch.
19. The doctors x-rayed my head and found nothing.
20. You have been running through my head all night.
21. Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion.
22. Magnus raised his hands above his head and clapped once.
23. He shook his head in awe, looking back at the greenhouse.
24. Frank and his family sold 20 head of cattle earlier this week.
25. His head turns fractionally toward me, his eyes darkest slate.
26. An empty head is not really empty; it is stuffed with rubbish.
27. I may have busted my head a few times, but I’m not that stupid.
28. Waking up with a bad head in the morning is difficult sometimes.
29. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
30. I shook my head and sighed. “I think I’m just overthinking things.
31. Universal peace sounds ridiculous to the head of an average family.
32. If you don’t want a man dead, don’t bludgeon him over the head repeatedly.
33. The place to improve the world is first in one’s own heart and head and hands.
34. A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet.
35. Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out.
36. My head was once a filing cabinet. Now it’s a flurry of papers, floating on a draft.
37. I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.
38. Even the greatest feats of man lose their luster when one’s head is filled with storm clouds.
39. When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.
40. In any case John and Ella, meanwhile, awaited their opportunity to head in and visit Aunt Jane.
41. There are the medical dangers of football in general caused by head trauma over repetitive hits.
42. I’m reminded, all of a sudden, of that first day on the beach, when I pulled his head from the water.
43. You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer.
44. Your mother won a special reward,” she told me, “because everyone had a head in her pictures. We all applauded.
45. Sometimes the facts in my head get bored and decide to take a walk in my mouth. Frequently this is a bad thing.
46. According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces.
47. Can you look without the voice in your head commenting, drawing conclusions, comparing, or trying to figure something out?
48. Design is about point of view, and there should be some sort of woman or lifestyle or attitude in one’s head as a designer.
49. My desire for knowledge is intermittent; but my desire to bathe my head in atmospheres unknown to my feet is perennial and constant.
50. The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just on the body, but the soul.
51. My mom and dad got divorced when I was very young, and growing up in a family where the head of the household wasn’t a man made a big difference.
52. After all, what else is scientific enquiry of any sort other than a controlled version of banging one’s head against the universe until something gives?
53. And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.