Sentences with Headquarters, Headquarters in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Headquarters
1. The commander entered the headquarters.
2. UNESCO’s Headquarters are located in Paris, France.
3. I said that once, before I went to Erudite headquarters, but he was asleep then.
4. Military headquarters take many forms, depending on the size and nature of the unit or formation they command.
5. A corporate headquarters (HQ) is a centralized office location where a company’s management and key staff operate and oversee overall business activities.
6. A headquarters is the entity at the top of a corporation that takes full responsibility for the overall success of the corporation, and ensures corporate governance.