Sentences with Heavily, Heavily in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Heavily
1. It rained heavily.
2. Alex sighed heavily.
3. It’s raining heavily.
4. Alex is sweating heavily.
5. My liver is heavily damaged.
6. Anderson is sweating heavily.
7. It was raining heavily yesterday.
8. The industry is heavily dependent on government funding.
9. Some Washington teachers say their ratings depend too heavily on test scores.
10. You have to be quite heavily invested in someone to do them the honour of telling them you’re annoyed with them.
11. My mother stopped working when she had my brother. She was a full time mom until I started getting heavily into ice skating lessons, and it got to the point where they really needed my mom to earn an income.
12. We busted a lot of family secrets with this. But to make a long story short, my parents relationship was built heavily on security issues for my Mom, and when my Dad couldn’t provide security, the relationship unraveled.
13. It is because I believe that it is in the power of such nations to lead the world back into the paths of peace that I propose to devote myself to explaining what, in my opinion, can and should be done to banish the fear of war that hangs so heavily over the world.
14. We’re definitely a hodgepodge of influences. Mine, most heavily, would be Southern rock – the Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd and stuff like that. Hillary is more from the country side – her mom is Linda Davis, a country singer. Dave, he’s a big fan of the Eagles and like that.