Sentences with Help, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Help means; make it easier for anyone to do sth, assistant, auxiliary, aide, aid
Sentences with Help
- If my dad hadn’t helped me, I couldn’t fix the car alone.
- George needs your family’s help. He’d better admit that now.
- Can you helpme wash these dishes?
- Excuse me! My phone fell into the lake, can you helpme?
- The woman called out to help me.
- I need to help dad, then I can watch TV.
- All the students in the class were helping each other.
- If we don’t help, she could die.
- Help me out, will you?
- I need help with this.
- I’m going to help you.