Sentences with Highly, Highly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Highly
1. I highly doubt that.
2. The food was highly peppered.
3. This movie is highly controversial.
4. Latin is a highly inflected language.
5. Our personnel are very highly educated.
6. Our bus drivers are highly trained professionals.
7. I think it’s highly unlikely that Frank will go bowling.
8. I think it’s highly unlikely that Steve will go bowling.
9. I highly suggest marriage to all my friends who are dating.
10. I think it’s highly unlikely that Jim will get custody of the kids.
11. I think it’s highly unlikely that I’ll ever see my stolen motorcycle again.
12. Being right is highly overrated. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
13. That’s a highly figurative and much more evocative way of characterizing the experience.
14. I’m sorry I didn’t wear paint this morning. I tend not to wear it unless I’m getting highly paid.
15. Shame is highly correlated with addiction, violence, aggression, depression, eating disorders, and bullying.
16. Writers have no real area of expertise. They are merely generalists with a highly inflamed sense of punctuation.”
17. Men think highly of those who rise rapidly in the world whereas nothing rises quicker than dust, straw, and feathers.
18. She questioned my sexual preference in a highly offensive way, so my fist questioned the proximity of her face in an even more offensive way.
19. Modern Orthodoxy has a highly positive attitude toward the State of Israel. Our Ultra-Orthodox brethren recognize only the Holy Land, but not the state.
20. India is not, as people keep calling it, an underdeveloped country, but rather, in the context of its history and cultural heritage, a highly developed one in an advanced state of decay.