Sentences with Holiday, Holiday in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Holiday
1. How was your holiday so good?
2. You go to holiday every summer.
3. I might go to Paris on holiday.
4. We had a short holiday in February.
5. Let’s go snowboarding this holiday.
6. I ate too much ice cream on holiday.
7. She was looking for a cheap holiday.
8. I haven’t been on holiday since last year.
9. They’ll be coming here for holiday tomorrow.
10. We visited London during our holiday in England.
11. I will go on holiday with my parents and brother.
12. Even though it rained a lot, We enjoyed the holiday.
13. I have had five quizzes and six tests so far this holiday.
14. I will not have been going to America for a holiday next week.
15. I can afford to have a holiday provided that I earn 1000 dollars a day.
16. 107.We don’t need to go to school since it’s a holiday on New Year’s Day.
17. 9.If tomorrow weren’t a holiday, we couldn’t/wouldn’t be able to go to the cinema together.
18. Each holiday tradition acts as an exercise in cognitive development, a greater challenge for the child.
19. After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working.
20. We seek a holiday from our inner and outer restrictions, a more intense sense of the here and now, the beauty and value of the world we live in.
21. There is no racial or ethnic involvement in Thanksgiving, and people who may be very distant from the Christian system can see the beauty and the positive spirit that comes from the holiday.
22. Wal-Mart doesn’t really care about your faith. Wal-Mart cares if you have money to spend, and it is going to be as generic as possible in exploiting the holiday season for every buck it can make.
23. My restaurants are never opened on Thanksgiving I want my staff to spend time with their family if they can. My feeling is, if I can’t figure out how to make money the rest of the year so that my workers can enjoy the holidays, then I don’t deserve to be an owner.
24. Holiday? Is like, what? I’m a hyperactive girl, so it may be boring for me to be on the beach doing nothing. I just need to find a place for three weeks and work but sleep in the morning, maybe write a little bit, have a glass of red wine. That’s my perfect holiday.