Sentences with Horn, Horn in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Horn
1. A cursed cow has short horns.
2. To take the bull by the horns.
3. To draw (pull) in one’s horns.
4. The Van Horn family was wealthy.
5. The Van Horn family was affluent.
6. All are not hunters that blow the horn.
7. Laws catch flies, but let hornets go free.
8. Blow the horn so that car will let us pass.
9. The camel going to seek horns lost his ears.
10. An ox is taken by the horns, and a man by the tongue.
11. I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
12. She glanced at the minotaur horn in my hands, then back at me
13. Perhaps I just wasn’t scary enough. Maybe I should invest in some horns or fangs.
14. A man in a green truck lays on his horn to my left, as if noise will magically part the congested freeway.
15. Everyone is given one gift, a reason for being, and it’s our obligation to do something with it. Obviously, it’s a challenge – but if you’re not taking the bull by the horns, I have no patience for you. You’re just taking up space.