Sentences with Hotel, Hotel in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Hotel
1. She runs a lot of hotels.
2. Take a taxi to the hotel.
3. I will not stay this hotel.
4. The station is near the hotel.
5. We booked the hotel yesterday.
6. The guide led us to the hotel.
7. May we drop you at your hotel?
8. This hotel is better than home.
9. What’s this hotel‘s fax number?
10. Do they do massage at the hotel?
11. I canceled my hotel reservation.
12. Have you ever stayed in a hotel?
13. My brother stayed at a nice hotel.
14. We checked out of the hotel at ten.
15. You must look for hotels elsewhere.
16. We stayed in a hotel two weeks ago.
17. Is there a hairdresser in the hotel?
18. What’s the fax number for this hotel?
19. The hotel can accommodate 128 people.
20. The hotel can accommodate 257 guests.
21. Tourists stay in hotels in this area.
22. I intend to stay at a five-star hotel.
23. This hotel can accommodate 985 guests.
24. This hotel can accommodate 321 guests.
25. I’m meeting my girlfriend at the hotel.
26. They had better choose a cheaper hotel.
27. He wanted to take the baggage to the hotel.
28. The hotel was luxurious beyond description.
29. Let’s inquire about our hotel reservations.
30. We need to check into the hotel at 11:00 AM.
31. Samuel recommended a reasonably-priced hotel.
32. The bedrooms in the hotel are being repaired.
33. This hotel has accommodations for 1000 guests.
34. I’d like to put some things in the hotel safe.
35. Buyers will arrive at the hotels as of tomorrow.
36. They serve a continental breakfast in this hotel.
37. She’ll be staying at the Royal Hotel next Tuesday.
38. We booked a hotel in Paris for the summer vacation.
39. The hotel is an ideal venue for conferences and business meetings.
40. Steve became good friends with the elevator operator in their hotel.
41. The chef of this hotel is very famous. She cooks delicious meat dishes and everyone loves it.
42. Casinos are often built near or combined with hotels, resorts, restaurants, retail shopping, cruise ships, and other tourist attractions.
43. My mother gets all mad at me if I stay in a hotel. I’m 31-years-old, and I don’t want to sleep on a sleeping bag down in the basement. It’s humiliating.