Sentences with However, However in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
However, it does not connect the two sentences grammatically, that is, the first sentence ends, a dot is put at the end of the sentence and then “however” is written at the beginning of the second sentence. However, it is used in the same way in nevertheless.
Sentences with However
- He was feeling very ill. However, he went to work.
- She loves to play football, however her troubles do not allow it.
- I am very hungry, however the fridge is empty.
- Mary is a very pretty girl, however she needs to do some more maintenance.
- He’s rich, however he’s not happy.
- I may be old, however I’m not crazy.
- I was tired, however I couldn’t sleep.
- I can see Alex, however he can’t see me.