Sentences with illness, illness in a Sentence in English, Sentences For illness
1. I just got over a severe illness.
2. She suffers from a chronic illness.
3. We want to find a cure for her illness.
4. He is a cheerful in spite of his illnesss.
5. He is concerned about his father’s illness.
6. 39.I was not very happy because of his illness.
7. He could not come to school due to his illness.
8. If your illness becomes worse, call in a specialist.
9. You can die of the cure before you die of the illness.
10. You have to trust your doctor to get rid of your illness.
11. The best way to reduce the cost of medical care is to reduce the illness.
12. If scientists hadn’t invented the cures for the illnesses, a lot of people would have died.
13. 3.If scientists hadn’t invented the cures for the illnesses, a lot of people would have died.
14. When used as prescribed by a doctor, prescription medicines can be helpful in treating many illnesses.
15. I believe it should be possible for someone stricken with a serious and ultimately fatal illness to choose to die peacefully with medical help, rather than suffer.
16. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.
17. I wanted to tell her that I was getting better, because that was supposed to be the narrative of illness: It was a hurdle you jumped over, or a battle you won. Illness is a story told in the past tense.