Sentences with imminent, imminent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For imminent
1. Death is imminent.
2. A storm is imminent.
3. Steve prepared for his imminent departure.
4. Loud peace propaganda makes war seem imminent.
5. The crowd stayed calm despite the imminent threat.
6. If we sip the wine, we find dreams coming upon us out of the imminent night.
7. Nothing is more imminent than the impossible . . . what we must always foresee is the unforeseen.
8. The funny thing about facing imminent death is that it really snaps everything else into perspective.
9. He was a man without a past, whose future was the imminent grave and whose present was a bitter fever of living.
10. The imminent demise of the large record companies as gatekeepers of the world’s popular music is a good thing, for the most part.
11. The Earth faces environmental problems right now that threaten the imminent destruction of civilization and the end of the planet as a livable world.