Sentences with importance, importance in a Sentence in English, Sentences For importance
1. We insisted on its importance.
2. This latter point is of great importance.
3. The man emphasized the importance of peace.
4. Education is given importance in this region.
5. Today’s paper contains nothing of importance.
6. Teachers explained the importance of education.
7. They pondered the importance of coffee in silence.
8. The country attaches great importance to education.
9. You have to give great importance to agricultural issues.
10. In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.
11. The importance of money flows from it being a link between the present and the future.
12. The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble.
13. And as a nurse, I know very well the importance, for example, of electronic medical records.
14. Through Kurt I saw the beauty of minimalism and the importance of music that’s stripped down.
15. In every province, the chief occupations, in order of importance, are lovemaking, malicious gossip, and talking nonsense.
16. I’ve learned the importance of loving what you do. I have also learned more patience due to the nature of the music business.
17. It is art that makes life, makes interest, makes importance and I know of no substitute whatever for the force and beauty of its process.
18. It is art that makes life, makes interest, makes importance… and I know of no substitute whatever for the force and beauty of its process.
19. In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of even greater importance.
20. The basic confrontation which seemed to be colonialism versus anti-colonialism, indeed capitalism versus socialism, is already losing its importance.
21. Like all Israelis, I yearn for peace. I see the utmost importance in taking all possible steps that will lead to a solution of the conflict with the Palestinians.
22. I attach the greatest importance to an amplification of the peace efforts in the Middle East. I would also like to see a greater dialogue between the U.S. and the EU.
23. The family teaches us about the importance of knowledge, education, hard work and effort. It teaches us about enjoying ourselves, having fun, keeping fit and healthy.